anyone in asburton?

dave

haha its a mk1 golf, ill give the person $100 and they can also keep what ever they get for scrapping it, i just want small parts and a few rust cuts not much,,, just awkward cause im in whangarei

Just saying but $100 (plus maybe a hundy scrap) for picking up, storing and stripping a car then packing stuff to send away is pretty tight. 

Sounds like most of a days work for a couple of people so would work out at $10-15 an hour tops.

also i want bumpers pulled off  thats four bolts

bonnet four bolts

wing mirror thats 2 screws

chrome trim pops of with screw driver

grill pops of with screw driver

floor pans maybe cut out depending on condition

so mainly take out 8 bolts and 2 screws for hundy bucks and scrap money

Plus getting a pallet, wrapping it all up.getting it onto a Ute taking it to a depot during work time.then organizing a scrapie to pick it up. just get the car shipped up.

every comment you seem to make  in most threads is negative.

if you dont actually wanna help anyone out why dont you jog on mate..

no it is that easy, its a mk1 golf most simple cars to work on, the point of this thread was to see if some one could help me get parts off a car seeing as i live at the other end of the country, im not asking for a full strip down of the car, just removal of small easy to take off parts, but it seems for supposably      "os gc's" this is asking them to do something like brain surgery and pay them as such.

all they need to do is take tow rope tow car to scrapyard quickly pull parts 30mins tops then scrap car keep however much that is (normally get 200-250 in whangarei for a golf) and then i would give them $100 as well so thats atleast 300 for maybe 2hrs max work.

but fuck it no one wants to help so not even going to bother buying  the car anymore