kirks two stroke dingy on meth project

KIRK

Youll be able to run your little 2 smoke on nitro fine just get a cooler plug and play with the mixtures till it screams then richen it a bit. We used to run our weedeta on left over methonl from the old mans model planes mix with castor oil and your off.

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That cylinder holding down system looks good, do you have much in the way of Villers parts? Looking for some bits for a MK9D

nah I have no Villiers parts. Google up smallengines.co.nz its a shop down in Invercargill that has lots of old used and nos parts. or trademe always has Villiers junk

just build a scatter shield/cage around the whole thing. bolt it down to the head and crank case

then boast till your hearts content.

SU carbs will very happily run meth, google knows more than me

nah ima just buy high tensile bolts and hope for the best LOL/I prob wont find any in lols English spec thread/meh

yeh im 50/50 on running SU or amal. I have some big amals with stacks and a jar of jets so maybe I use them but the slides are a little worn/who cares

also btw don't get the impression that ima do this properly. im just going to bolt a big carb on it, fill the tank with nitro, weld a megaphone onto it and do water burnouts/go fishing.

probably guna bolt some CDI magic off a chainsaw onto it as well cos its making no sparks and tbh I cbf with English sparks right now

• Like 2

nah its be shit anyway and the points will bounce all over the show at more than 3000rpm lol. gun just steal some chainsaw gear from the mower shop and be done with it. those cdis can goto 10k rpm etc no worries

I've decided I want a dingy now. be better for fishing than a canoe. Anybody got a dingy for sale?

also I found this place that sells methanol in 20 litres for $65 and nitro as well to make ur own mix. shipping is free in ak or $5 for er body else.

is there another place to buy this stuff for less? I don't wana buy that much at once so these RC dudes seem to be a good deal

http://www.rchobbies.co.nz/product_info.php?cPath=78_87_113&products_id=829

yuh but cbf. tbh I think I want a fishing dingy and also a methanol jap so ima combine the two. I have been fishing on kyaks etc heaps and its cool but tbh I cbf with that shit I want a dingy so I can have a chilly bin full of beer and maybe a friend/who am I kidding I just wana do meth burnouts beside the boat ramp and piss off the coast guard

• Like 1

This is my masport lawn sprite reel mower powered by a jap model O, it goes quite well and does a good job of the lawns when I use it. caf54561c2ecb10e428bf878ffd944ac_zps1f7f

7cdd793da6b05a694fc53fb4ad166b19_zpsc1d6

I have some parts for model Os aswell as I have just restored a complete engine from 2, I gave the points a good clean and it makes good sparks.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

^yes i told you that before you bought your victa one lol. thats why you use chainsaw cdi and its why daves bike tops out at 5krpm. nobody ever listens to me lol

yeh man p star im ken on prop cher

^yes i told you that before you bought your victa one lol. thats why you use chainsaw cdi and its why daves bike tops out at 5krpm. nobody ever listens to me lol

yeh man p star im ken on prop cher

Sweet, PM address and I will attach it to a pigeon for ya