Ride the shit out of it

Basically a winter project 

I may sell my beige Fa50 to fund this project, Im not sure

It needs

A full rewire

Lights

Indicators

• Like 1

Should do. On one of my old suzukis i just tried hooking each of the wires coming from the stator to the coil and kicking it over. I got spark on about the 3rd wire haha.

If you have a oscilloscope or a nice multimeter you could probably find the one with the pulse using that. Past that you would need to look into cleaning the points/other reasons why it may not be sparking.

does the normal ct90/c90 coil have one or two wires? memory says only one which means that schem isnt the one to follow - dont need a battery either as it has the mag? 

Or, im wrong.

csmnl usually has a schematic on their bike pages

if its a single wire coil i have a brand new one here i dont need (touch wood - yet) that was supposed to fit an MB100 or whatever - 6v single wire. bought it for my fr50 before i figured out the reason it wasnt starting was a loose wire from the stator...win.

check the wiring!

Edit: here - http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-ct90-trail-90-k0-usa_model619/partslist/F++16.html#results

turns out i was wrong on the coil. looks like it has the condenser attached to the coil too

Lol this was mine until my stupidity about electrickery stopped me in my tracks. The motor is a TM special but seemed genuine. Pretty sure it was out of a crashed bike not a worn to pieces one.

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/29061-ladaspeeds-ct90-of-certain-illegality/?hl=%2Bladaspeed+%2Bct

Some probably disappointing info there.