Brake reservoirs

peteretep

Anyone know where I can get reasonably priced remote brake fluid reservoirs? I found some on palmside but they are $45 ex gst each. I already have some but they have fittings on them which no one seems to deal with in NZ

Also, is there a specific type of rubber that I should use for the lines running to the master cylinders? Maybe carb fuel line?

I used plastic fuel line from an old mk4 cortina for reservoir to master lines with banjo fittings cylinder end hose clamped at reservoir end found euro cars like alfas and stuff have single reservoir with three outlet hoses for front rear clutch easy mounting too good thing bout the plastic fuel line is that you can mould it with a heat gun and cool with water to hold there shape

You are right. I should have looked closer/had less beer.

Came from a random box of swap meet parts. There's a 3/4 inch wilwood M/C in there that has one of the mounts swan off, and the pushrod shortened right up. Who does such things?

I used the complete sets on my project :-)