hulses 323 hatch

hulse12

Yeah looks the part, needs a few little panel repairs to be perfect though! Ahh same rims for now, looking for a set of simmons though. Just converting to studs from the stupid male wheel nuts that the 323's have, keeping it 110

Nice we hatch dude , looks good on the lensos i reckon albiet new school.

Studing the hubs can be a pain well worth the effort as 30years hasnt done the threads any favours

Keep us updated with your progress

PS; Good luck on the simmons front last 4x110 set I sold, got damn near 4k for them.

Cheers man, yeah lensos are growing on me, didn't like them too much when I brought it haha.

Yeah got a mate who's a machinist, he's gona sort it all out for me and he can make up custom studs or anything to make it work.

Will keep updated, not much left to do but bigger plans for the future if I don't get a rx2/3..

Yeah tell me about it prices are sky high haha

Mr west - Yeah same, was tempted to buy it with engine but it still had abit of work to be done so I'm gona get it on the road then get a 13bt block to build up I'm thinking.. Yeah wasnt a fan of bright colours until this hatch either something about it aye.

Evan - feel free to let me know who he is I'll match his price anyday haha, what a score!

I saw a build thread somewhere, I forget where, about a dude with an rx4. He picked up a set of 16x8 simmons f90s for $140 from a local op shop/second hand store.

Bargin I have seen it too  (ausrotary think it was a grey or dark green rx4)

Wasnt prepared to pay that much for another set so ended up bring a set in from aussie off a 240z about a month ago, they are 16x7 +5 offset fr's all round all for under 1k nz , so they are out there but you have to jump on them pretty quick when you see them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

chea fresh new rebuild diff, new bearings, seals etc.

looks the part. carbs away getting fixed by the guy that tuned it. will be good to see how it ends up otherwise going ida ild say.

d2io.jpg

finishd product

x22t.jpg

Where did u get ur bearings and seals for diff from and what they cost???