avjoe's City Turbo - Questions...?

avjoe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its gonna be great haha. Just a kit engine I bought off trade me. Then bought the upgrade kit for it, which is a new piston, crank, cylinder block, and bigger carb. So its around 88cc. Not too phased if I blow it up. It's cheap enough to build another.

Super charger is in the mail.

The yanks used them to pump fresh air in to their exhausts so they pass smog tests. Apparently they are perfect for 35-110cc engines. Should build about 7-9 pounds.

Just need to pressurize the fuel and maybe put a intake pipe to restrict the pressure a little so the fuel is always more pressurized then the air. If that makes sense :P

• 3 weeks later...

"I need NOS, two of the big ones......... And Harry, I need it by tonight."

200whp from 1200cc should be easily achievable, that's circa 157kw.

Interesting to see what this thing is like with that sort of power, you'll be able to induce lane changes with your right foot.

200 whp man hahah.

you never stated this..

1kw less then I would have liked. Boost is leaking somewhere according to jon at spec performance. He said he was expecting more like 90kw o.O .......

Ill be making that power 4 fold next time that dyno see the city.

200hp at the bags is still around the 190kw mark at the fly..  gonna be interesting haha

ah yeah my bad, probably shouldnt be so vauge ha, but yeah 200hp atw with a bigger turbo, exhaust and air to water intercooler intake, with ported t/b and reground cam. should be achievable, thats what a mate of mine was making on less mods.

• 3 months later...