Moonshine Bike Hauler/ convoy to Summit

So yeah Ive got the use of a Iveco Daily (Ford Transit) high roof, so let me know if you would like me to take your steed to summit

even if its not a moonshine bike

I know kicker you said you didnt need the offer but was thinking if you do a people haul in your wag and ill do the bikes

be good to try and get all the bikes at/ near my work the week leading up so i can just load then up at work then hit the convoy/ if we are convoying, rather than doing it on the way out of town, but will sort that out

In so far

Me x 4

Joe x 2

Manu x 2 plus 2 chilf bike

Taloola

Phil x Scaf Bike

maybes

Kicker x 2?

Luke?

Oscar Amber?

yep thanks hayhole, i'll jam some bikes in! probably just the current slammer, commuter for Laura and may take the Venom. by the way, your venom is in a poor state, needs 2 tubes, a tire and and a new rear wheel! for some reason the current one has given up

werid?? cant have been the "adult on a chilf bike" thing, must be something else

Yeah i might have a few bits kicking around for that, forgot where they were haha

Ill keep a list of steeds in the van, fit 13 odd in the hiace last time so shouldnt really be a problem

Yeah im taking Joe/The Goated one, hes gona take the friday off aswel, and yeah im with you manwho - getting there with abit of daylight hours left would be sweet

also yes i have a "raleigh 20"/ Eska folding 20 that ill thro in,

manu, we should try and sort taloola out, can stash it at portsmouth