Tarmac series for some good action!

M_C

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an in-car video of me yelling "Yowzer! Yowzer! Yowzer!" after one of my runs, as I'm sitting in the pit area trapped in my car for a few minutes because my door cable was jammed. Yowzer couldn't hear me, but somebody else came to my rescue eventually.

:-D

Any news on the licence night they were going to put on?

Also from their facebook page.

UmLbGfwEuH6.png
  • MY8128-Z6ed.png
    12:00pm until 2:00pm
  • CkUsr6b1mSA.png
    Research Motors, Ruakura Research Centre
  • K6_TY47YS3x.png
    Documentation and Scrutineering for the Sainsbury Road Hill Climb will be taking place at Research Motors in the Ruakura Research Centre. Scrtuineering starts at 12.00 Noon running until 2pm. This is for ALL competitors unless they are not practically able to attend.

Drive to there on Sat, then back again on Sun? Arg.

This is for ALL competitors unless they are not practically able to attend.

I will be classing you as not practically able to attend. But if you did feel like cruising down on Saturday, I am sure the Oldschool network could find you somewhere to crash.

We are doing a thorough Scrutineering Safety Audit and using a Workshop makes this job sooo much easier. But we also understand that not everyone can make it. Would be awesome if that was possible.

I will be classing you as not practically able to attend. But if you did feel like cruising down on Saturday, I am sure the Oldschool network could find you somewhere to crash.

We are doing a thorough Scrutineering Safety Audit and using a Workshop makes this job sooo much easier. But we also understand that not everyone can make it. Would be awesome if that was possible.

Thanks! Will arrive as early as I can on Sun to avoid last minute rush.

Any word on the licence night yet?