Damz' VB210 Wagon Discussion

damz721

Sweet wagon. will look mean in the blue. Couple of questions if you dont mind answering

1. Was the A15 just a straight swap, no altering of anything ?

2. the sedan grill hard to fit or did it slip right in ?

and 3. did the chin spoiler just drill/bolt onto the valance ?

cheers

a15 was pretty straight forward nice wee upgrade, just need to change the exhaust flange as the a15 manifold has 3 studs and the a12 has 2 i just cut and welded the a15 one onto the a12 exhaust, sedan grille is exactly same as factory grille, and with the chin spoiler yes it did just mocked it up and then drilled 6 small holes was a mk1 vw golf chin spoiler by memory

oh i forgot to put an update in for that, had all the rust removed, will get pics when im with the car next, the usual spots like the bottom of the doors, sills, top of screen had a patch, was all cut out and new metal was welded in rust proofed and primerd, been through 2 warrents with no worries before i got rust done, just wanted to get it perfect before p&p wasn't too much rust anyway no where near as much as the old mx73 i used to own

• 1 month later...

Cheers pal, still getting prepped for paint going back to bare metal guy always seems to be doing something else when I turn up but good things take time and the price is good so can't really complain I just want it done so I can get some tires and start rolling on the mk2s should look lush

• 5 months later...

this thing is looking sweet man! can't wait to see it slammed on the mark 2's.

about the tires it all depends how low you want to go. you could rock 175/50/13 they are quite common and look sweet. 

13's seem to have a pretty good range or low profile tires for how small they are haha.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...