Work wanted, Full time, part time, labourer, whatever. Wellington.

Hey guys

So I have moved back down to Wellington

And am now looking for a job!

I'm a qualified Mechanic, but to be honest I am looking for something a little different, preferably something like engineering but whatever!

maybe even forklifts

However, let me know if you know of something, anything, mechanical or not.

Part time, full time, laboring, whatever. Even if you just want some stuff done to your car, let me know!!

Allan

I can give you some cash labouring work if you need it you little bitch. It's outdoors stuff at my place. There's a tiny bit of digging, some steel placing and then boxing for a concrete pour

Text me up if you're keen. I'll try to think of something more too.

EDIT: Yeah. There is some automotive stuff you can do at my shed as well. I reckon there's two or three days work  available in total. Not great, but will help with all your child support payments

• Like 2

just gonna hijack this thread a wee bit and say im in the same boat, moving up to welly end of july and will be looking for a job, can also help out with doing cash jobs after i get up if anyone needs any building/plastering jobs done, will have limited tools but will have all my plastering gear