Aaron's 1988 Lada 21047 Wagon Build Discussion

Aaron

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The car smells like fuel on the inside as the 2 times i used it to cart tru test in it, it managed to spill fuel all through the back lol.

Once due to leaving fuel tap open and leaking out the carb, and second time thanks to having too much fuel in it and it leaking out the cap when it was on an angle in the car :/

where was the fuel leak? the hose going from the fuel pump to the carb used to leak at the carb, so i cut back the hose a bit and put a (new?) hose clamp on and it appeared to be gone...

Yeah that's the one, the clamp had loosened itself somehow and wouldn't tighten again. So just took it off and replaced it.

The car smells like fuel on the inside as the 2 times i used it to cart tru test in it, it managed to spill fuel all through the back lol.

Once due to leaving fuel tap open and leaking out the carb, and second time thanks to having too much fuel in it and it leaking out the cap when it was on an angle in the car :/

Lol still smells of fuel.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kiwi808

I like the red rims with the current blue. Also, intead of flappers, you could go for a wider pin strip at $25 a tyre. Don't know how much flappers are.

Guest Vintage Grumble

Flaps are about $170 a set.

I assume you have been looking at "only dropped" and "low club" for Lada pimping inspiration??