Connor's Triumph Wag.

Connor

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wagnats ;) maybe next year it's my first or second week back at school so I can't take it off ill be at beach hop though other events throughout the year aswell we were thinking the same but with the original injector unit we have a guy called des in tauranga who literally has like 140+ triumphs on his property mostly saloons so parts really aren't a problem so there will be a bit of experimenting probably

Yeah EFI should help a bunch with fuel economy, an older link should be sweet or even a microsquirt/megasquirt ECU since it will only have to run the fuel injection side of things

You able to give any more details on the triumph hoarder guy? Would be keen to go check out his collection if theres that many lying round the place

07 548 0272 his names des and he loves his triumphs even though they are all painted in the same two tone green O.o he will talk do hours about them it was a little hard to get away he lives out the back of paihia. Out of interest your the guy that was at the summer stop performance car thingy in the ute? Not being stalker ish at all ;)

Greedy bugger. Is it worth ringing him anyway. I'll sit down and be prepared to listen. I remember des from ages ago when I was in the triumph register. Crazy dude.

Yea I can't remember if one I them was white or not? And h also ha one painted in the 2 tone green which was in thi random little mine thing with a vitesse three mark one pi's a triumph ute :L done really badly and a couple of mk2s d

Greedy bugger. Is it worth ringing him anyway. I'll sit down and be prepared to listen. I remember des from ages ago when I was in the triumph register. Crazy dude.

Yea I can't remember if one I them was white or not? And h also ha one painted in the 2 tone green which was in thi random little mine thing with a vitesse three mark one pi's a triumph ute :L done really badly and a couple of mk2s down the back he's very uhh... Eccentric haha