shizzls Proceed to go offroad ute

shizzl

so as you may know i sold the cortina..

in a way i regret but then again i dont....not when ive gone and got this quite cheap..

was all red with a black arse when i got it,however it was living in bluff, so it had some sub paint surface rust,this had to be sorted asap, so i cut it back and adressed any shit areas, luckily theres no rust holes etc...

so i took it to work and painted it in a flat green.....im stoked with the colour...

im picking up some 32" KL71 kumhos next weekend, will lift it a little more just for shit n giggles...

and interestingly this has a set of extractors fitted, never knew you could get them for these,so double stoke for poke..

drives good, although the clutch is nearly right out so will put a new clutch in it soon, and make up a winch bar,and put a rollbar on the deck....

dscf6632v.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dscf6630m.jpg

55409010151067462416981.jpg

i used to have a marvie, exactly the same but a hard body,and a bit heavier...was allright offroad,just as good if not better than my old ln130 surf...

keen to get this dirty asap....

no point yet as i havent even got round to buying a rifle

adjusted the rear brakes today and checked the front pads, pedal was quite low and the left rear locks up too easy..

it has new shoes and pads all round....win

however the rears were nowhere near close to being adjusted.

so got them adjusted up and the pedal is mint...

hopefully the rears will be equalised better and not lock up...

would be helpfull seeing as im going down the kilmogs tomorrow at o'dark oclock...

Displacement, cc 2605 Engine model G6 Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 120 ps (88.26 kw) / 4500 rpm Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm 20.6 kg*m (202.02 N*m) / 3500 rpm Power density 14.5 Engine type Water cooling serial 4 cylinder OHC12 valve Engine information Fuel system EGI (electronic gasoline injection) Turbocharger No Fuel type Unleaded regular gasoline LEV system (Low emission vehicle) No Compression ratio 8.4 Bore, mm 92 Stroke, mm 98 Final gear ratio Fuel consumption at 10-15 modes, l/100km 13.8

ugh, low comp, boost needed????????

• 2 weeks later...

our marvie was all good offroad on muddy tracks ae...i wouldve expected to get stuck but it kept on going...

if i can find someone with a snatch strap(elfin) id go get it stuck and see what its doing..

did a oil change yesterday with some promar...all lifter noise has gone now, still has exhaust leak,grrr...

and its running rich....the temp gauge barely reads,so im guessng its either due to faulty sender or thermostat is gay.

double tap isnt too slow...a mate has many rifles of various awesomness and has a couple of these anyway..

he also knows alot of tricks with most rifles, so itll get a tickle up...

no pics will be taken of it except in legal form,lol...

jokes,itll stay legal :rolleyes: