14" Tyres for 8"+ rim

86trueno

There are a handfull of them out there, both semis and standard. Ring CPA in Lower Hutt if you really get stuck. I have talked to the younger guy there about this before, he will be able to help no worries... although anytyre shop should be able to as all he did was open the book and ring the supplier then relay the information to me while he was on the phone.

Gaz

I researched this a while ago, and found out theres fucking nothing that won't give you stretch unless you want to go to balloons.

I was super ken for a 205/50R14, or a 215/50R14 or similar for a 8". Nothing seemed to be available easily.

205s look perfect on a 8" and 215s on 8.5, IMO.

I'm going 15s, so I can run a 205/50. This doesn't help you though :D

Anybody got any ideas on where to get some tyres for 14x8.5?

Ideally i think 225/50s/ or there abouts would be ideal,But the problem is purchasing them in nz

I picked up a couple of 225/50 x 14 tyres (BFGoodrich) through Ewan/Hayatonka. Send him an email, he may be able to help out if you get no luck elsewhere.

try avoid buying the toyo's on indent. likely be 6month+ wait. mine took about a year (195/55r14.) but it was around the time of the tsunami. by that time i changed my mind. so still have 6 of them sitting in the shed.

try avoid buying the toyo's on indent. likely be 6month+ wait. mine took about a year (195/55r14.) but it was around the time of the tsunami. by that time i changed my mind. so still have 6 of them sitting in the shed.

Yea figured that, Price isnt to bad off ewen around 300ech landed. But they wont be here till the next container which is months away. Im off to aussie to live at the end of the year. So may just have to run the 195's for awhile