14" Tyres for 8"+ rim

86trueno

Hack-shoe-alley, I just used my brain, the 195/55R14 Toyo is taller than the 225/40 by 35mm (total diameter), so 17.5mm increase to close the arch gap. Definitely better than way, not sure whether it will be enough though... Might still need something slightly larger.

Hah, I might put the 185/60's on the 30 tonight and take a photo of it with it's suspension at it's current factory (almost) height. It's a bit of a laugh, I'll take some measurements too, of the sills/chassis and then the gap between the tyre and the arch. I have a feeling the arch gap will be greater than the slam gap.

I was talking to a tyre guy I know the other day who sells/stocks Toyos, he said Toyo have stopped making the T1R model and replaced it with the T1S or something. so they could just be using up whats left around the world. so might be a good idea to get in quick.

Hah, I might put the 185/60's on the 30 tonight and take a photo of it with it's suspension at it's current factory (almost) height. It's a bit of a laugh, I'll take some measurements too, of the sills/chassis and then the gap between the tyre and the arch. I have a feeling the arch gap will be greater than the slam gap.

Your welcome to try on these spare 195/45/14's for size if you want

I was talking to a tyre guy I know the other day who sells/stocks Toyos, he said Toyo have stopped making the T1R model and replaced it with the T1S or something. so they could just be using up whats left around the world. so might be a good idea to get in quick.

This is only in 16 or 17" upwards. The T1R's are still being produced in the smaller sizes: 13", 14" and 15".

• 9 years later...