SICs stingray

Sparkle

Oh, cheers guys! Didn't notice there was another thread :P

Nah, that won't be me mate, I've owned - 5x MKIV Supras, in order; 95' auto aerotop NA, 96' 5-speed NA, 96' auto RZ-s twin-turbo, 98' auto NA & I recently sold my 95' twin-turbo 6-speed aerotop (the only one in NZ), a C4 Corvette (sold), a C5 Corvette convertible (sold). Currently have this Corvette, an 04' E55 AMG and my daily 03' Audi A4 wagon :)

I'm thinking next I might just replace the trim/seals under the targa panels and re-chrome the 't-trim' between the targa panels. Although it's already tidy, if I were to just have those done it will match the rest of it! That's not urgent though, but I'd consider it if I get the parts at a decent enough price. Maybe a small/medium supercharger could be an option too, but that's all just ideas at this stage - might have to save a bit more first before I start getting ideas after what I was just charged for that work!

Ah, you're talking about Tony. He sold it a while ago and it was single turbo, not TT, and gearbox was pretty much blown and engine missing badly - he should've let the buyer know that I think. Wonder if it's off the road yet :(

tony was always a prick. Temptn was his forum name I think.

that's why I asked! I was ready to request a ban.

ps, envious as hell of your vette! i certainly want one before I die. pretty much Americas supra( I had a 93 tt too)

Oh right haha, yeah he was definitely a bit off with his morals. Tried to sell me that how many times before I bought mine... offered it to me for like 25k with the Recaros and big brakes, or 22.7k without the Recaros, or 23.2k without the big brakes, or 19.8k without the Recaros, big brakes or headunit... stupid things like that lol.

Here's my last one:

copy750.jpg

DSCF9041-1.jpg