OCTOBER monthly meet: SWAP MEET

dirty_leppa

hey guys, another month has shown itself and its time for another meet.

after talking to felixx over the weekend, we thought it would be a sweet idea if we all went to the swap meet out mcleans island on sunday. most of you will probably go on sat, but we were thinking sunday as it will most likely be a bit more low key.

the plan was to meet there at around 8-9am, walk around for a couple hours and score some bargains.

once we are done, then the next stop would be burgers and beers for lunch.

if that all sounds like a good idea, then lets get it sorted. if you have any ideas, throw them my way as soon as, then we can see what we can do.

see all you guys at the meet

Sounds like a good plan.

Work permitting I'll try get there Saturday and now Sunday to meet up with you lot.

While on the subjest I remember going one year and in the "car show" kinda area of the swap meet the Falcon and Fairlane club had a display, just a few cars parked up with a sign.

I had a Falcon at the time so took noticed and stoped to talk to one of them but could be a good idea for oldschool one year?....not sure how you go about getting a spot though.

10 hahah.

Im there at 7.30am like every year. Even then the place is overfilled with oldboy piners. Gotta be in to win them bargains. I think you boys would be better off going to eco shop or pick apart on sunday

sshhh cunt why do you think i said 10!!! :lol: