JTKP61's TooCool trumpy

camo_78

Hey guys, cheers I love it. The other side is really rough, I was thinking a full overhaul of that same blue.

Been looking all night for some rims to go on it, looking at some old school wire style.

I'll get some pics of the other side in day light, cheers :)

Once it get it reg and wof again il go see what I can get matched up, then will start to prep the body.

I'm probably going to go with superlows in mine.

My step dads got a Triumph TR6, with the 2.5 litre engine. Il try chuck up some pics of that.

Hes got some cool wire wheels on that, going to try see if he will let me try them on haha

It looks much like this one

1976_triumph_tr6-pic-43534.jpeg

That blue is lush as shit, love it.

Hey I have a prefacelift grille if you want it, the early type made from aluminium. Yours for the cost of post. Also, I'll get some pics of the steering wheel I have.

Leather conditioner won't do anything on those seats, they're vinyl. A good scrub with warm soapy water is key to keeping them clean.

Nothing wrong with that colour :)

The Cream interior goes so nice with it

Rims look choice too but spend your $ on getting it proper sorted first and get bling later.

Sux to have a project stalled due to lack of funds for parts that noone likes to see but the wof man

Haha yeah gonna get the reg and wof first, needs new clutch.

Once its all legal il start paint and panel. Got another car as a daily driver so not to concerned if its off the road.

Cream interior is mint, needs some repairs on the drivers seat wil be good when thats done.

Even got the factory carpet in the boots, its mint as.

Leaving the interior factory, getting the 3 spoke 2500 steering wheel then i'll be leaving it.