Mac's 88 E-GX81-AEPQF MARK II TC24

Hachi-ichi

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they cool as f, but on my car with the direction im taking (think Mamaron Chaser) Fendamirra really don't go with the look. I like them, but with Slit spoiler and MK I need Californians to top it off. 81s can do fender mirrors fine, i'd just need to change the direction of the car a little.

Vitaloni Californian Style. 

Cheers LS 2 the DEE.

that was quick! damn Aucklanders :-)

period correct or nothing with this car haha

Awww yea.

Talk to Ed/Orion/Ted Huang about vintage audio if you havent yet.

He knows his stuff and ususally can find them at reasonable prices.

He said the TSX-11's like they got for Richys car (260C) are the boss, but I've no idea what those puppies are like.

I may just do that, been looking at later model Pioneer stuff mostly due to the styling of the speakers much better suits an 81 over earlier or smaller TS-X stuff, I'd love a set of TS-X15 IIs but im not 100%* sure they would look correct in an 81, those 66s are a bit more subtle and to my liking, but at 260 bucs starting... 

So i've come to the grimm realisation that I need camber arms if I want it done once.

I'm going Yanack because they still end up cheaper than Xcessives or S9

that and im sure they are a better product quality wise

super spensive but it'll solve the issue. 

http://mlracing.co.nz/magento/index.php/yanack-rear-camber-adjuster-toyota-jza70-jzx81.html?SID=70774b620de491549bc9f8154dd5eed3

So I chucked the keepers in the front today, got it to 80mm, yay fun... problem is my stupidly large exhaust system now hates me for it and eats many shits. so tomorrow i'll get busy and raise it a tad to around 100mm maybe 95

Should do the trick I reckon. Then wait to be paid so I can spend 500 + on 2 camber arms, then throw them in with bushes... then recert.

working 1 day a week makes for slow progress.

995910_615956065089871_782633534_n.jpg

1006215_615956098423201_1060431936_n.jpg

1010251_615956131756531_485060738_n.jpg

• Like 2

Looking so sweet, once recert change tyres to 175 50 15s and slam it low as can get. Also have you still got that exhaust manifold from first page? Be keen on that if wanted to sell

I have the manifold, the rusty as fuck one. I was given it so I dont really want to sell it for a profit. Was it the rusty one you were meaning?  because I have 2, 1 not quite fitting for a 1G and being a tiny bit warped apparently.