MASSIVE GARAGE SALE OF AWESOMENESS THIS SAT

Okay dudes and dudettes,

There is a massive garage sale this Saturday, not your usual knick knacks, we talking some whack stuff collected over the decades

At McGuinness Motors, 101 Gracefield Road from 9pm..

I can't be here (stupid soon to be x mate's wedding)

but good deals for OS boes. Just mention my name (James)

Come get some wall art, fur coats, moose heads or whatever whack shit you can find, all must go..

Will be listing what doesn't sell on tardme, also over 100 fuel cans to dispose of, free to OS members

as of next week.

Will post up teasers soon

Chur

will have a hunt, some lesco and similar around. Do you want moose head or Stag? I think the moose one going to Dunbars as it's valued at something ridiculous, have heaps of antlers, possums, rabbits and pukekos tho, undecided what I am keeping.

Current woman will not allow me stuffed animals in the house :/

Come collect Metro 22 sometime soon too before my mates start doing stunts on it etc

Going to be there tomorrow night after 7? I'll swing by and take a pre-look and purchase?

Dunno, meant to be at Martinborough by 3 tomorrow, may delay till whenever or come back in the morning real early, survive on coffee then boost back for ceremony of life overness