Jordans Nissan R31

JBlades

That guy in the white shirt has some steezy boots. I shoplift my shit from fashion bug, thats what I know. trol

Hurry up and get some wheels and buy some slam you fool. Cover that rust with the plastics again until you have this on its bum, then we might address it/sell it.

Was thinking of doing a single that long but the twins do you look quite good, will have to give some thought!! Hmmm how much seedy? flick me a txt. On another note i got this back from aucks leaking no oil, now its got fairly good drippage, will have to check this out to.

also few ideas for you, s13 suspension will bolt staright into rear, mite have to change top hats?

s13 front suspension will fit but you need s13 front knuckles/hubs/brakes, will need to drill knuckle bigger were tierod end goes in though. think balljoint needs changing to s13 one too but cant exactly remeber. anyway with some decnet s13 adjusties you will have some sweet slam.

mine had s14 cuts with s13 hubs front and tein springs in standy shocks rear, sat alrite but woulda been sweet with more low. definately alot lower than standard anyway