Wanted: Competent signwriter in Auckland.

0R10N

I am after a competent signwriter in Auckland (with an exquisite amount of attention to detail) to faithfully reproduce a set of factory decals from a BFMR Mazda Familia. However, to complicate the situation further, I require said decals to be manufactured in a single-layer coloured process, and they must be as accurate as possible.

A friend of mine has volunteered his BFMR for a day (with original decals still attached) in order for the signwriter to accurately reproduce the design.

lcTAQ.jpg

CgivM.jpg

From speaking to various people in the industry, there are only a handful of machines in NZ capable of producing such results - one of them is located at a signwriting business in East Tamaki, but their current werkload is fairly hefty, so they can't commit to anything in the next couple of months.

A couple of years ago I purchased a set of reproduction decals out of Australia for my TX3 which were manufactured on a similar machine and the quality of these is outstanding (possibly even better than factory). I can happily provide these for inspection if required. (See reference photo below)

So if you know of anyone who may fit the bill, I would like to discuss this venture further. There is possible remuneration in the form of a group buy, and further reproduction design werk may also be commissioned.

TX3 decals reference photo:

4381073265_615eb6af53_z.jpg

yup, Mike from Icon Signs actually did all the fitment/measuring and installation of the decals on the TX3 when they arrived (he's a friend of a friend of mine).

but as I said, he's all tied up for a couple months, and I kinda want to get the ball rolling asap. Although I'll wait if I have to.

Probably because the action of going to the pub (after I thought there was no pubmeat) caught me off-guard on Friday. Will be better prepared for this coming week.

also have a friend who wants the old Series 3 ROTARY TURBO decals remade, as well as some O.Z Racing ones... so there's good perk werk in for anyone who's capable of fulfilling the tasks at hand :)

i took the issue into my own hands ed,

yes he can do it, he has a magic machine that you put vynal in one end, and it prints and does any required cutting,

and it shoots pictures of dicks out the other end.

just dont use the bathroom when he is around, as he will follow you in and comment on your equipment.

I know there are a feller who drives a yellow 69 dodge charger s/t who owns a sign writing place in Albany. Have went to him for some decals for my car price was reasonable and their machine can pretty much do anything. I can find his business card and give u his details etc.