Nathans 85

fulloc

its as good as a bonnet could get, i guess?

This one is of very minimal construction with very little of the internal skeleton being used.

I carried both bonnets above my head from the truck to my shed. The carbon one is lighter for sure BUT the difference is sweet fuck all.

I would not recommend wasting money on one unless you really dig the look of unpainted weave.

Nathan man put the project thread link in first post of build thread as per forum rules.

I only say this as I will no doubt have some constructive input at a later date and wont bother if I can't find this thread easily. Happens often.

fulloc you should probably whack on in up there too.

its as good as a bonnet could get, i guess?

This one is of very minimal construction with very little of the internal skeleton being used.

I carried both bonnets above my head from the truck to my shed. The carbon one is lighter for sure BUT the difference is sweet fuck all.

I would not recommend wasting money on one unless you really dig the look of unpainted weave.

right, thanks for that.on the long run I will just probably find one for steal price on trade me then.