wtd: place to live, auckland

mark105

so my current flat is being broken up as every one wants to bugger off and do different things pretty much. so im looking for some where to live, not too fussy on location but some where towards the west would be sweet.

the only other problem i have is im also applying for a job back in Hamilton which i will find out about around the time i need to move out which makes things slightly difficult as i could need a room for a month (i have to give a months notice at work) or could be looking for some where permanent.

so i guess if you were able to help out in either case that would be great. id like to think im pretty easy to live with and i only bring my mates out at OS events haha. but yeh can talk to any of my current flatmates if you want some kind of reference.

sorry to hackjack the thread/

I want one too, Ned, or Anyone have a room for me?

MUST have at least one car space in the garage for me tho. plan to store a mint car in there in the future.

come with my GT5 simulation set(racing seats frame, g25 wheel with clutch and manual gearbox.) 1000w 5.1 logtech sounds, 32inch HD LCD.

021 269 8650

cheers

andy

why can't you offer you small room to me ed?

Sorry man I've already got a flatmate and don't really want any more. Also can't spare any room in the garage for other cars, and he's happy enough parking outside/on the lawn. I was also planning to turn that into a guest/trinket room.

also - Mark is looking for somewhere temporary whereas you're looking for a permanent flat.

• 2 weeks later...