need help with my a15 urgent!! people in palmy help!!

Mitch.W

hey i guys i just got my datsun 1200 ute with a a15 in it like 3 days ago and went to drive today and i turned it on it ran mint for about 15-20 seconds and then started ideling really weird like dropping the comming back up to normal and dropping but when you rev it it revs fine and its the same when your driving it if you can get it going and open up it runs sweet at high revs but when you go to take off and your driving slowley its jolts around but when it gets going its sweet.

i can take videos if wanted? and anyone in palmy that can come have a look at it today/tonight i can pay you if you fix it :)

edit: you go to rev it now and it just dies?

edit edit haha: now its running sweet? wtf!

sweet ill try all that out. but now it has a little problem like when you take off its like its straving for fuel and you look like your bunnyhopping haha but once you get to high revs it runs like normal? if it helps this only started after the first time i have washed the car? but it has been in the rain since i got it?

On the back of the Carb (closest to firewall) there will be a solenoid with a single black wire coming out of it. check to see that you get voltage to it when you start the car. alternatively take it off. remove spring and needle thing and put the solenoid back and start the car. if problem persists its something else.

On the back of the Carb (closest to firewall) there will be a solenoid with a single black wire coming out of it. check to see that you get voltage to it when you start the car. alternatively take it off. remove spring and needle thing and put the solenoid back and start the car. if problem persists its something else.

Is that what the problem was?