Lincoolns 1986 Fuego Turbo

Lincooln

Stoked this is on here, nearly brought myself due to it's awesomeness.

Please leave white and work on stance/power levels please

haha, i don't know if I like the white. maybe a true white would be better. its kinda a 'old english white' Looks like its always a bit dirty.

I would liek to do the whole stance thing. see how its goes, and more power is a definite.

Choice - you should join and post this on Fast Frogs http://www.fastfrogs.co.nz - you will get max love if you do..

Cam will be here soon drooling and swooning over this. LUSH!!

I will join Fast frogs. Haven't heard of it till now. Might mention it to my retrorenault.com mates.

and cheers

the VELNAS trip computer (told you average speed, fuel consumed on average, current fuel consumption, how many L used, how much left per tank etc, even has a stop watch and split lap timer) was available from 1981 in Galant/Eternas and went on to be used on Starions in 1982. Toyota also had trip computers which spoke Japanese in some of their GX61 Mark IIs from 1980.

Ok, so yes I will replace the stickers minus the one in the back window as that looks weird, and besides I like it when people don't know. I will replace the AA sticker too. Whats best for that? get a new one made?

It did have remote locking but it has no reciever now and where it is meant to be is a hole with tape over it :evil: so need to sort a replacement.

and yea I believe the turbos are now very rare, about 14 left registered in the UK, and I believe about 6 in NZ? :doubt:

Computer doesn't work as the fuel flow sensor doesn't work, but the fuel level does work.

Oh and radio started working last night after being told it doesn't work.

and wipers are no longer working at all. Should have a solution tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

re fuel sender,

perhaps the E<->F resistance range is different on your new type one or reversed compared to old, hence funny readings from puter and guage?

or maybe new type outputs volts or something as the fuel level changes instead of ohms so is showing funny readings on your guages?

or maybe its just french and therefore just weird in a mime in a beret and stripy shirt kinda way.

• 1 month later...