Nostalgic Hero classic car magazine visit! Chch & Auck.

AndyGal

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the CBS Canterbury arena car park is close for what ever reason the meet will be at the Halswell Bowling Club car park.

301 Halswell Road, Halswell.

Theres no reason why CBS would be closed but if it is we need a back up otherwise the meet will be corrupted.

oh yeah, so whats the agenda with this one?
Ok guys this is how Sunday the 22nd is going to pan out.

I will pick up Hisashi from the airport at 9am and we will set off on a garage tour to show him all the up and coming projects.

I need people to pm me their address, suburbs and cars so I can plan the best way to get around.

The actual meet up will be at 3pm meeting in the CBS Canterbury Arena carpark. If theres something on we will go to a quiet corner as its such a large place.

When all the photos/interviews etc have taken place we will go for a drive over out Gebbies pass, through Goveners Bay, the tunnel, then stop at the Valley inn in Heathcote Valley for a beer and some dinner for those that want to.

Should be an awesome day.

A few rules im keen to put in place though,

- Only Classic Japanese cars as thats what Nostalgic hero is about,

- Dont tell everyone about this so dickhead boy racers show up and ruin it,

- No burnouts or dangerous driving.

- No chomes

:D

If the CBS Canterbury arena car park is close for what ever reason the meet will be at the Halswell Bowling Club car park.

301 Halswell Road, Halswell.

Theres no reason why CBS would be closed but if it is we need a back up otherwise the meet will be corrupted.

Is there an alterative venue in case it rains?

Bring a rain coat.

If all these "boyracer cars" in the publics eyes start going into a carpark the security/police will show up in no time.

Then the convoy around the hills will be all broken up with all the traffic lights from those places to the hills.

Oh and if your cars a respectable height it shouldnt even be able to get up those car parks, with their steep ramps and savage judder bars! :D