Freight Run Wellington to Auckland late January..

KKtrips

Change of original plans - will likely be coming up with a garden trailer of some description around Kumeu time.

Anyone needs anything dragged up or back let me know - may use BX but as I am picking up between 2 and 3 cast iron motors it may need something more like my Commy..

Something to keep in mind and will add more deets as time gets closer and I lock something in..

• 2 weeks later...

OK - so car I was bringing back is not happening now but I do need to bring back a V8 motor so providing all things are good and I can score a garden trailer I will be able to haul motor for Cam, wheels for Tai and haul motor back for me - will keep you all in de loop via this phread.

• 2 weeks later...

Change of original plans - will likely be coming up with a garden trailer of some description around Kumeu time.

Anyone needs anything dragged up or back let me know - may use BX but as I am picking up between 2 and 3 cast iron motors it may need something more like my Commy..

Something to keep in mind and will add more deets as time gets closer and I lock something in..

Potential suitors

Northbound

K series motor for Cam

Southbound

2 motors for me

Sump for me

Sub and amp for me

Motor for Manu