Help Wanted in Burwood Christchurch

KKtrips

Can anyone in Christchurch be bothered to pick up a couple of 12" LP's for me from Cossar St in Burwood Christchurch and hold onto them for a little bit/send them up on OS freight if anyone is coming towards Wellington, I may be coming down that way soonish for work but am not sure just yet.

Also getting a price from the person I bought the records from to send them but I got them stupidly cheap so I have a feeling the guy may try and wound me on freight to make up for lack of bidders..

Also getting a price from the person I bought the records from to send them but I got them stupidly cheap so I have a feeling the guy may try and wound me on freight to make up for lack of bidders..

Don't be surprised if freight is more than you were expecting. I find it's pretty normal to pay $7-10 postage on LPs because of their size.

Dam I knew I meant to update this today - all sorted chaps - they are only charging me $8 to send the stuff..

Deal done.. Thanks ever so much to you guys - DIY hand shandys all round (pretend its me doing it)

FYI - I'm the one on the right.. :wink:

pa241339.jpg