welding a diff in chch

camo_78

hey guys,

have thrown my cortina in the burnout comp on the 27th of November for shits n giggles mainly,but want to run a locked diff so i dont do a one wheeler,lol.anyone handy with a decent welder to weld my spare diff??my mig isnt big enough to do it unfortunately :(,can give you a box of beer or whatever for the help :)

cheers

Ryan

sure i could help out here :D

if your spare is pretty poosed and sloppy/broken i can be guaranteeing the axles will be that easy to refit but ill try my best

if its tight then its alllll good

it seems pretty good,ill get the head out in the next few days(its still bolted in whats left of my parts car atm) and let ya know boss.you still got my cell number??and whats your choice of beer??lol

sure i could help out here :D

if your spare is pretty poosed and sloppy/broken i can be guaranteeing the axles will be that easy to refit but ill try my best

if its tight then its alllll good

it seems pretty good,ill get the head out in the next few days(its still bolted in whats left of my parts car atm) and let ya know boss.you still got my cell number??and whats your choice of beer??lol

cell number will be lost in the depths of my inbox by now, still got mine? ha

if you leave it still bolted into the nose and giz the axles aswell i can tack it in the right place before fizzering the crap out of it

bottle of scrumpy should suffice :D

ps that means i dont want your whole diff, cant fit it in the car

ps that means i dont want your whole diff, cant fit it in the car

Its a Cortina, you either get the whole diff or you get the guts lol

taneatlas.jpg

Raizer is right Bubblegoose,cortina diffs are a pain :( .if you dont want to do it coz of this its all good,ill find someone else,but cheers for the offer anyway :)