Swapmeet

Bling

just got home from it.

There is shitloads of motorbikes and motorbike stuff there this year.

I was seriously tempted to come home with a GB400 but can't muster the funds.

Did any of you O/S guys happen to buy a blue cub scooter thing?

I saw a guy pushing one around that looked like the sort of people who hang out here :lol:

Yeah I went today, Wasn't me with the scooter though.

There is a lot of old bike and scooter stuff there for those that are interested.

There seem to be a lot of people there trying to sell their rubbish rather than take it to the tip though

Yeah was a bit of crap, however, I didn't bring anything home that didn't have rust on it. Excluding hot chips / donuts. I prefer if there is a bit of rubbish there though as you can always find something useful in amongst it :lol:

See the tarp covered in probably 3m2 of tools for $1 each? Bargains galore!

Found it a good mix of people selling items at bargain prices, fair prices, and more than new prices..... wtf

Yeah that tool trailer was baws! - Although I didn't buy any haha

Some people were real good with their prices aye, I was seriously close to coming home with a dash from something with a full set of chrome smiths gauges for a hundy but decided not to in the end.

I was seriously close to coming home with a dash from something with a full set of chrome smiths gauges for a hundy but decided not to in the end.

Oh lolz I saw those, they were out of a Rover, I left them behind too.

":1kzzxv5u] not a single mk2 cortina speedo in sight :lol:

Yeah there was some of those there, only low spec ones. I wanted GT or GTE ones.

DSCF5408.jpg

This one?

I literally gasped when I came around the corner and saw it.

Nearly fell over when I saw the old Douglas, my great grandad and his brothers had ones just like this when they came back from ww1, I have always wanted to see one in the flesh. Now my lifes goal is to own one :)

DSCF5399.jpg

So many sweet bikes there aye.... shame I know nothing about them as it would have been the perfect time to grab something sweet. Quite liked that brown crown with the whitewalls :)

Glad I took they day off work yesterday for the meet..... today is a bit wet!