Who wants to come dismantle a Triumph?

Snoozin

Probably best to tell me what you're after if you can think of anything... I'm only keeping the engine, box, diff and suspension out of it and the interior (almost everything!) is sold to a fella in Aussie.

Tara - I intend to work on it as long as I possibly can... the ideal state it will be in will be a rolling empty shell, then next Sunday I'll roll it out onto the road, jack it up onto blocks and remove the suspension so the scrap man can be arranged to come and pick it up.

Probably best to tell me what you're after if you can think of anything... I'm only keeping the engine, box, diff and suspension out of it and the interior (almost everything!) is sold to a fella in Aussie.

righto, well im getting the red one wof spec this weekend so will sing out if there is anything I can think off.

As mush as I would love to point, nod, grunt, tssk and consume alcohol while telling you to 'get in there real deep like' I will have to decline your invitation, as I need to get epic loads of work done on cars/boat/vege garden this weekend.

You can imagine me doing this to motivate you if you like.

Nah I was still arranging the engine crane at that point but cheers all the same!

All done and dusted though, massive thanks to Ryan who came and stuck round til we were done, and sheepers for his deft use of crowbars and (big) hammers.

Poor old girl is heading to the scrappy tomorrow.