EvoBillys ke35

EvoBilly

lol yea came in handy to move the car into the big shed belongs to the guy out there hopfully will have it up and moving under its own power soon then it will come to my place got till end of nov i think to get it out of were it is now

got a K crossmember yesterday and working on a couple deals for a 4k engine hopfully i can get them by the weekend so they can go in

defiantly needs tail light surrounds putting back to std

thought about 3t turbo and donate the 4g stuff to me?

wont be changing paint or body stuff for a while money will be going to driveline and goodies and ive got my plans there going to piss a few people off im sure of it but oh well im the one thats using it :evil:

what dash is it running boss??have to say i like the smooth look on a SR,im all for keeping oldschool chrome parts on,eg:door handles,trims etc,but smooth works on a SR 8)

its a old nissan dash that was modded down to fit, the last own did all the shaving, i too like keeping it old school but i do like a few little mods plans are to tidy up bumpers and put them back on also chrome trim along the top edge of the doors will be there also planing on some dished 15" wheels with just the right amount of slam :twisted:

what dash is it running boss??have to say i like the smooth look on a SR,im all for keeping oldschool chrome parts on,eg:door handles,trims etc,but smooth works on a SR 8)

its a old nissan dash that was modded down to fit, the last own did all the shaving, i too like keeping it old school but i do like a few little mods plans are to tidy up bumpers and put them back on also chrome trim along the top edge of the doors will be there also planing on some dished 15" wheels with just the right amount of slam :twisted:

i thought nissan but i wasnt sure,lol.and nice,oldschool+chrome=win 8) .im contemplating 15x8s for my mk5 cortina,but cant really afford them at the mo so stuck with bloody modgies for now :rolleyes: lol

fuck i love those supra wheels on the 35. Plus the whole shaved look is pretty awesome in my opinion. Theres something about the rear wheel arches that i like but i dont quite know what it is. Loving the colour though, its gonna be an awesome car.

Wouldnt it be pretty cheap to just get the 4age running?

• 4 weeks later...

yeah it wouldn't cost to much to get the 4age going but that would mean cert for it and the 4age isn't really what im thinking of doing thats why im downgrading back to a k motor to get it legal and in use well i get the parts for what i would really like to do

just pissed off with things that keep going wrong like the drivers door window smashing nothing is easy or cheap to get for this car and with a mortage and a young child taking 99% of my money im trying to get this done as quick as i can with out it turning into a project that sits doing nothing