Blenheim Train Station

Willdat?

Car being shipped up from Invercargill, being dropped off in Bleheim on train, only bugger is that I can't get over there until the weekend. Do they store vehicles somewhere secure? I can't visualise any storage there at all so I'm just a wee bit worried it may end out dumped on the side of the road...

maybe pm yoeddynz?? hes over there and may be of assistance...

jeffs transported a rx2 for me fron napier to chch, dropped it off at picton for the next truck to pick up...but they left it on the side of the rd for 4 days,it was full of parts and had no locks etc on it....was ggrrrr :evil: at them for it..

luckily it didnt get fleeced...

doesnt the blenheim train station have the big wharehouse type thing there? or is that now the go kart track or something im thinking of??

yoeddynz is staying in nelson now his house truck is legal but im in blenheim and can look after it if you like usually cars get droped at spring creek rail yard give me a txt 0273580471

forgot you lived there too..my bad...

i also have a "project" sitting down there to come up if it all goes to plan.

if it does im sure you guys would like it...

$380 from Invercargill to Blenheim, only way to get cars lower than 150 mm clearance up apparently...

Cheers EvoBilly, will be in touch quite probably, insurance are pretty keen on it being garaged at all times so I might just have to mission over on the day it comes in (on that note does anyone know a clever way to get from Nelson to Blenheim after work? Bus is only 8:30 am in the morning...) New car for my little bro who is in London, he wouldn't be too happy about #*^& going missing...

nothing would go missing from mine the miss is home most of the time with my 9 month old son and as i said ive got 15 cars so i can pull a few out and park it up the back so the only way to get it out would be to move 5 cars min lol im sure there is alot of bits that they could take with far less effot and im off the main streets so dont have alot of traffic going by the offers there just let me know

another option is i work for a coldstore have a big warehouse thats locked and alarmed could talk to the boss and if its only couple days could park it there if the boss is nice lol

$380 from Invercargill to Blenheim, only way to get cars lower than 150 mm clearance up apparently...

Shit that is cheap - I doubt I could get a flight one way for much less than that - would also be more than that in gas to drive down with 1 car and back up with 2 cars or car plus car on a trailer. I definitely know how I'm doing it if the occasion arises..

nothing would go missing from mine the miss is home most of the time with my 9 month old son and as i said ive got 15 cars so i can pull a few out and park it up the back so the only way to get it out would be to move 5 cars min lol im sure there is alot of bits that they could take with far less effot and im off the main streets so dont have alot of traffic going by the offers there just let me know

another option is i work for a coldstore have a big warehouse thats locked and alarmed could talk to the boss and if its only couple days could park it there if the boss is nice lol

Cheers, looking at the closing times of the shipping depot I might have to get you to pick it up (for beer tokens of course!) I'm sure it wouldn't be too unpleasant driving a S15 with RB26DETT home...as soon as I know anything concrete I'll give you a call...

sweet you got my number if you need help with it in blenheim

Well as it turned out the car never even stopped in Blenheim...was delivered to Picton :?

Anyway - for another $187 it was delivered to Nelson, have it at home now. Not very exciting to look at (think S15 Spec S with gold wheels and adjusties on their highest setting, plus a towbar! :D ) but very good fun to drive. On the hunt for R33 GTR wheels...

• 2 weeks later...
sweet you got my number if you need help with it in blenheim

Well as it turned out the car never even stopped in Blenheim...was delivered to Picton :?

Anyway - for another $187 it was delivered to Nelson, have it at home now.

When I got quote for car transport the railway was the cheapest option.

I did get told it had to be delivered to nearest yard.

They would had stopped there if blenheim still had a rail yard.

Only one line thru there now.

They only deliver to main railway yards. Truck it the rest of the way.

I dont even know if Kiakoura still has a yard?

If thats the case they would pick up/ unload in Picton, Christchurch, Dunners etc