changing my front springs in my ke70??

Mitch.W

one side im compressed it with cable ties hahahah and everything spins around and the other side is not compressed has all the weight on it and just gets tension on it and rips the tools out of my hands.

You are going to die if you carry on with this method.. and I'm not kidding - thank your lucky stars it is spinning.

Honestly unless you have spring compressors then take the struts to your local garage and get them to take the springs off. This is a classic case of a little knowledge is dangerous..

If you want to learn how to do it then ask if you can watch your local workshop.

and i really dont want to have to rebleed my brakes as im not rich at all,

hahahahha yeah i know blame simon haha he told me lol i just cbf going to palmy to pick up some spring compressers lol

there big mother ****** cable ties if that helps and there like 8 of them...

I really mean this - don't do what you are gearing up to do - there are sooooo many reasons why not.

You would be very very foolish to ignore my advice.

If you cannot afford the brake fluid to rebleed your brakes then you sure as shit shouldn't be lowering your car.

Can someone in Palmy help this guy out?

and i really dont want to have to rebleed my brakes as im not rich at all,

hahahahha yeah i know blame simon haha he told me lol i just cbf going to palmy to pick up some spring compressers lol

there big mother ****** cable ties if that helps and there like 8 of them...

Your probably going to need the compressers the get the other springs in anyway, or did you plan to cable tie them also?

ill go into town tomorrow and get the compresses off my mate.
Good idea mate. I did it with two ratchet tie downs when I was a lad and when I walked away one of them let go. The spring flew out of the garage, over two driveways, and landed in the next door hedge.

Had my face been in the way you would not be reading this post and Uterus would not bother shaving his back for man sex

haha yeah. ok ill just take the strut off and get the brakes rebleed ill still have back brakes to drive to town or i could do it myself? should be just like kart brakes? pour fluid into master cylinder pump brakes/hold them on open up the nipple then shut it take your foot off the brakes repeat till all the airs gone?

haha yeah. ok ill just take the strut off and get the brakes rebleed ill still have back brakes to drive to town

I cant figure out if your joking or not. Seriously. Im a dodgy cunt occasionally but this thread has far surpassed my tolerance for risking safety to save a dollar.