1984 Hilux Project

infinite

Hiluxes are awesome. Good choice.

S2000 would be mega win. Even as much as I don't like inter marque swaps.

Where you live? I know someone in the BOP who's got a couple of trays, both have rust and need work but it's pretty damn hard to find a tray for 4th gen hiluxes these days

Cheers

Matt

Hiluxes are awesome. Good choice.

S2000 would be mega win. Even as much as I don't like inter marque swaps.

Where you live? I know someone in the BOP who's got a couple of trays, both have rust and need work but it's pretty damn hard to find a tray for 4th gen hiluxes these days

Cheers

Matt

Hey, im in te awamutu so could roll down there and pick one up, yeah they are hard to find and i think mine being a 'cab plus' will make it harder to find but keen to contact your m8 and see if hes got one!.

Fuck, sorry man. Can't tell in your pics and I just assumed it was a single cab. His trays are both single cab.

Uz's are pretty doable, just need to use log manifolds. Car tune company in Hams sells mounts but they're a little pricey. I'd do my own or get someone local, they're not hard.

sweet, cant wait to see how this comes out.

although, not a fan of the surf mirrors, they just scream 'surf!' instead of tweaked hilux..

perhaps a more lowkey mirror, or a full blown truck /caravan towing extenstion type? (!)

i'll shut up now.