AUCKLAND MEET - Wednesday 16 March

EURON8

Well, damn, The last meet was a huge success. Cheers to everyone who came , new faces and some ones that havent been around in awhile

If noone has any complaints i will move these to Wednesdays.

Oskar is no longer in the city so he cant come anyways and Ryan is the only one who has let me know tuesday doesnt work, so its wednesdays till further notice.

This meet is gonna be a little different for a few reasons.

- Right you should all know (if you came to last meet) that the Owner of burgerfuel hit me up about details for when we coming so he can be better prepared for us and hopefully ill try sus out some deals for us. Hes happy and has no issues with us coming in once a month hes just wants to make it better for us. GC. Will keep you all posted on what happens.

- Ned has asked if some local Club-K boys can tag along, which i dont see a problem so we'll have some more OS company this meet. He will link this thread to CLUB-K hence the early creation of this.

- PARKING. Last meet was actually quite good, but what i want to try is get all OS rides parked together away from peoples dailys and assorted cars that arent with us.

So those first to show in an OS car look for the best place to start parking to give the OS cars a decent amount of space to park together. Those who bring new shit can park on opposite side. Just be a good look and i wanna start taking decent pics of each meet and would be great if there wasnt a camry in the middle. We'l see how shit goes.

The Auckland monthly meet.

Wednesday 16th March

Meet in carpark from 7:30pm

Burgerfuel Ellersile

burgerfuelmap.jpg

Come talk shit, eat burger fuel. We all pretty friendly so dont be afraid. We dont bite (Dont have to worry about Alistair anymore, as area rep i removed him from Auckland :mrgreen: )

New Members welcome. Mates got sweet OS cars but arent members? Tell em to come anyways.

I will have stickers there also.

Black, Red, White and cream

$5 each

index of meets here:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=24973

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and if all goes to plan I will actually have a certain OS ride there :wink:

So if she makes it i expect a big turnout to welcome her back on to the road.

Will even chop some coils and chuck in the lowered leaves just for you guys.

Exhaust wont be sorted till theres a fat truck turbo in it.

But for now there is some from standard extraction that will lead to horry basic exhaust which is to come.

Intake requires another play on tig to set it up right then finish making manifold.

Other than that its wiring and plumbing.

Fuel system is all there just need to run lines,bolt everything down and wire up.

Have posted this on Club-K. Will update with expected numbers near the meet.

Linky to Club-K thread for those interested.

You deleted all te useful/less info!

I know where bugeyd works haha see it all the time.

And that also reminded me i need to PM ae25 and see if theres parts i can buy.

Ned can ya flick him a PM and vouch for me?

Added the parking bizzo and sent Mark a PM for you.

Added the parking bizzo and sent Mark a PM for you.

Chur chur.

Should get some clubK round to help finish the van. Seems like they would know what to do when it comes picking a shitty motor to put in over a newer mre powerful motor :mrgreen:

Got some software issues ironed out tonight :-) Going 4wding till mid day sunday, will be trying to run ute on FreeEMS then. It should run better with a good EMS and some tuning :-) It'll be nice to see the back of the MegaSquirt in the knowledge that the new EMS can only ever get better and better :-) IE, I'll be there on FreeEMS this time, or I'll set off the night before and fucking walk.