AUCKLAND MEET - Wednesday 16th February

EURON8

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, right you are. But Ryanfels cant make Tuesdays, so every now and again i throw in a Wednesday.

Shaven Yak cant make Wednesdays hence why i dont change em for good.

No that note: When do you move Oskar?

oh nah Wednesdays are sweet for me now - had our last band practice on monday. Thursdays ok too - whatever really.

I will be departing Auckland tuesday morning, so this will be the last Auckland meet I attend for a long time!

at least some good came of it.. 2 new chicks moved into our flat while I was away. both quite good looking.. always eager to help me with most things around the house.

Beers at your house after me thinks.

Get me some dating thread stories!

Twas a good fun night! :-) Thanks everyone!

Apologies for the missing and bogging and generally shitty running untuned/bad tuned ute...

Managed to pull out to the revlimit in 3rd a few times on the way home, but it was hesitant as fuck...

Clearly needs new engine management :-)

Tomorrow, if I CBF, or maybe a few days later.

Fred.

Chur guys,

Had a sweet sweet turnout, Too bad the only camera there went flat.

Sold a few stickers so will get some dollars transfered to OS account in coming days.

Also, the owner of burgerfuel hit me up about us coming in finally. Gonna flick him some details and hopefully sus something out for us but at least to let him know when meets are on and he can be ready.

Reminds me when we went to the dominion road one once and all the owner could say was, Gee some warning would be good blah blah, never went back there :mrgreen: