AUCKLAND Monthly Meet - 18th Jan!

EURON8

Maybe i should make february one in a slighty more 'private road' location?

Also fred, Not to sound picky as i love a good skid, Maybe leave first and do it outta carpark.

As we would hate to lose the meets current location or get in any shit for skidding it up.

As you were,

:mrgreen:

the car park isn't really a sanctioned meet spot any more (I haven't worked in that building for about 3 years :-) ) so it's probably less likey to cause issue up there rather than anywhere else.

Sorry only meet attendees need comment.

Thank you.

/Oi, you were suppose to come to a meet after we abused you driving through town that night remember!

if my sigma running alrite by the feb meet ill be keen to hike it down ill hit up some the boys see if they wana come too

just out of interst is there many cops hanging around cause my car hasnt had a wof for a bout 3years and dont think itll be passing one yet.

if my sigma running alrite by the feb meet ill be keen to hike it down ill hit up some the boys see if they wana come too

just out of interst is there many cops hanging around cause my car hasnt had a wof for a bout 3years and dont think itll be passing one yet.

Theres a copshop coming off the motorway.

As this is a public forum i would like to say that Oldschool.co.nz does not encourage driving cars with no WOFS.

Even I might actually make the next meet......

Better