LNI BBQruise - 13th November

Snoozin

Ok kids! As part of the MG Classic weekend we're gonna have a little run out to the beach at Himitangi or similar, and park up for a BBQ and a few quiet beers/beverage of your choice.

Will be happening on the evening of the 13th November which is the Saturday, meet at my place between 5:30 and 6:00pm. PM if you don't know where to go.

Bring some meats, some drinks, maybe even some salad type stuff if you're into it. Partner and family friendly also...

Any questions just ask... let's make this the first of a few fun Manawatu events to come!

Cheers,

Rich

Keen for this.

But...

Not sure if Ill make it or not but I'll ask the question - is there 2 spare seats for a ride to/from Manfeild on Saturday evening? Cos I'll most prob be staying at the track.

One thing we'll have to watch out for though is getting locked out of the track. It's been about a year since I stayed the night at Manfeild but I'm pretty sure they lock all the gates just before dark, sometimes earlier.

Keen for this.

But...

Not sure if Ill make it or not but I'll ask the question - is there 2 spare seats for a ride to/from Manfeild on Saturday evening? Cos I'll most prob be staying at the track.

One thing we'll have to watch out for though is getting locked out of the track. It's been about a year since I stayed the night at Manfeild but I'm pretty sure they lock all the gates just before dark, sometimes earlier.

totally agree - will check the dealio and commit once we get there..

Weather man reckons 24 degrees.

So make like a Lee and bring ya bloody sun hats!

Am going to get the blue coupe rollin.

What weather you looking at?

Metservice says http://sadtrombone.com/

Saturday

13 Nov

Max 19°C

MIN 13°C

Mostly cloudy, showers developing. Northwesterlies.

Sunday

14 Nov

Max 21°C

MIN 9°C

Morning showers then rain. Late southerly change.