Alistair's 1986 VG40 Toyota Century

Simon

odd request, but when you throw up more pics, could you include a pic of the boot? Just wondering whether to get one imported to use as a daily, but need boot space to fit gear.

Chuck an asian in your boot Alistair and start a new standard measurement much like the cellphone for dish :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I *could* get it into my garage but it left little room between the bumper and washing machine etc. Believe it or not the ovlov with its tow bar is just as long as the Century.

It has four wheel vented disc brakes with single channel ABS acting on the rear only, much like Starions of the same era.

The boot is big enough but the floor was quite shallow as the fuel tank is under it, and there was a false wall which hides the rear air con condensor and blower etc, and of course the spare wheel was quite obtrusive too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the tints are pretty average and missing on one of the quarter windows :lol:

The back is super dark and I actually reckon it looks quite nice dark, wouldn't mind redoing all the side windows in a dark tint. Maybe that's just my inner flat peak coming out?