Di0n's 1983 KE70 Wagon 4AGE

di0n

nice rims, did you get it from up coromandle way?

Got it from Auckland

This has a nice stance, is it just the photo or is it running MEGA camber up front, if it was mine I'd be finding a rear bumper.

Cheers. Has NCRCA's and adjustable lower arms at the moment so yes it has mega camber. Yeah still undecided about bumper...

sooo good to see one of these without the usual modgies and camo interior treatment!! looks aws

Yeah that look is far too common and horrible

I think I saw this advertised in NZ Classic Car. Did you replace the diff because it was a locked one?
Pretty sure that's the same one yeah. Yes diff was welded, which was good fun for a while but also a pain. Also had adjustables in the front but they were dodgy as.

Some mega camber on the front. Whats it running?

As far as the overheating at strange times; recently our Pulsar started overheating but only when cruising at speed, not around town or anything else. Turned out to be just a blocked radiator. Got it flushed and all cleaned up (end tanks taken off and the whole thing repainted) for $93 locally.

Some mega camber on the front. Whats it running?

As far as the overheating at strange times; recently our Pulsar started overheating but only when cruising at speed, not around town or anything else. Turned out to be just a blocked radiator. Got it flushed and all cleaned up (end tanks taken off and the whole thing repainted) for $93 locally.

Got to take it in for an alignment and find out. Think one side is more cambered than the other :?

My overheating was real strange, it was up and down all over the show. Wondering if something is up with the gauge but it seems to work fine at first when warming up so who knows.

• 4 weeks later...
Know what you mean man sucks when shits been dodgeed/hidden
Yeah just makes things a little more difficult aye.
hey i think iv been to your house must of been when the previous owners where there nice shed!
We've had the place for around 2.5 years so it could of been when we were here?