Austin Imperial Thread Shank and Washer wheel nuts?

Jammy-Fishpaste

my flatmate brought a 1975 Austin Maxi 1750 which has 4x114.3 studpattern and ssr mkI's on it ium unsure of the thread measurement but it is imperial, unfortunatly these require shank and washer wheel nuts and were missing a few.

Can someone suggest where i can buy these? a fasteners, nuts and bolts shop? or would i be better off going to a performance parts shop? or just finding them online?

Ive had a quick look online but realised asking you knowledgeable fellows was a better idea.

For the thread measurement pop into repco / supercheap and try one of them on the stands that have all the bolts etc. Often they have a board with all different thread sizes and pitches on. Not sure if they go up to that size though, so failing that pop to a friendly engineering supplies place and ask them what the specs are.

Then when you know what it is trawl trademe if you want them on the cheap. Not sure on new, but I assume the same places above could source them for $$$

gets wheels machined to a tapered seat - the Maxi stud pattern would be imperial I would have thought (4 x 4.5 perhaps?) - fitting shank type wheelnuts would be a complete prick if they weren't exactly right.

I have tapered seat Ford Laser wheels (which is metric) on my Austin (which has an imperial stud pattern) and they fit fine and haven't broken a wheelstud in the 4 years I have had it like that.. They are held on with the factory nuts just fine..

this reminds me - I should really find out what PCD wheels I have and what PCD the car is so it sounds like I know what I'm talking about..