EvoBilly's Ranchwagon

kyteler

yeah its not to bad aye it likes its fuel a little to much though but it gets off its arse and has heaps of room with 2 bench seats only plans ive really got for it is maybe some tints and to get it lower to the ground

i haven't looked at the paper work that close to see were i was made

but it is on tv every so often in the Lamb & Haywood funeral homes ad

yeah made it 12 volt when i was getting it on the rd 6volt batterys cost mega and wouldn't go flat trying to get fuel to the engine after sitting for a while i still have all the 6 volt bits real easy to change

that photo of it doing a skid was taken in 1984 its my dad driving and there are heaps of pics in the parents photo albem of it doing skids and drag racing lol but they had heaps of cars a nash roadster and a 69 mustang which he took to oz when he left

10051259a2291474071b896.jpg

can't find any pics of the old nash at this point

mint i have only seen a few of them around the south island usually there all black ive got the original owner ship papers for another one to i was thinking bout tracking it down to see if the new owner would be intrested in them

Billy, think about XA Falcon front disc brakes. If you use them you will need to taper ream the steering knuckle to accept the Ranch Wagon ball-joint (or go to a Falcon ball-joint) but it will lower the front in addition to giving you better brakes (a tandem m/c is a good idea too). The rear lowering can be done by re-setting the leaf springs - unless of course you are wanting a weed scraper

Billy, think about XA Falcon front disc brakes. If you use them you will need to taper ream the steering knuckle to accept the Ranch Wagon ball-joint (or go to a Falcon ball-joint) but it will lower the front in addition to giving you better brakes (a tandem m/c is a good idea too). The rear lowering can be done by re-setting the leaf springs - unless of course you are wanting a weed scraper

yeah thats that the g/f dad has done to his he drove mine round for a bit and reckons the breaks even though there drums work just as good if not better then his and not to change them he said there is some sort of break booster that i can get he reckons thats all i should need to do to make that real good and its cheaper and keeps it orginal as for the lowering im looking into a few options but with a lack of funds i can't see it getting done for a long time but one day it will get there

• 2 years later...