Infinite's 78 Lancer Colt

infinite

90% of under floor is cleaned prept and repainted... will get pics soon, but repco had stuff all parts i needed :/ got new rear brake lines wheel cylanders brake shores coming on monday plus heaps of other parts didnt evan have my diff bushes so cant put that back in as ive repainted it all :/ Next week will have motor and box in todo gearbox crossmember and dshaft then put the dshaft hoop in then pull just the motor out to finish the front end/engine bay!

i know where theres a few 4wd hiluxs rusting a paddock (among verious tractors, ford falcons and other shit) ive thought about going in to see if they want to sell them seeing theyve clearly not moved in years but its the kind of place that looks like it has no electricity and alot of guns :doubt:

further more, why does it have to be a toyota diff? what's wrong with an L200 LSD diff? they're plenty strong too. The ramps in Hilux LSDs are useless anyway, most of them one wheel spin at times

i thought all 6 stud diffs were a prick to use?

thats why you use 5 stud axels from the hiluxs cos otherwise the centre bore is massive, and to turn it down so any sort of wheel fits on you end up with nothing