• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm drunk and bored.

So I'm gong to reserrect this old thread.

What I wanted to say, was that in the springtime of 2011, My scooter died with an awful sound. (crankshaft bearing collapsed)

Today it was repowered with a new engine from a newer honda. It launches harder than ever. I made a new friend of www.hondaspree.net, who is a scooter fiend. He's gonna hook me up with some goodies to make it more lethal than ever.

The excitement of it running again was too much. I cut a juicey big skid on the conc path on the back lawn. The I went inside for some reason. (Maybe to get an extension cord?) The mrs was out in the laundry. Our 6 month old daughters room had the window open, and the room stunk of hot two smoke smell, and burnt tyres. Lucky for me it disapated before her indoors smelt it. But you gotta raise kids right. and you only get one chance.

sorry this isn't in spam, but john walker and sons, and mr scrumpy made me post it here. (Mods feel free to delete)