Skope Classic - now with pics.

EFI_LC

maybe on sunday, are you going both days?

Actually I'm going there today as well.... 3 days of classic race car heaven...... I am going to walking around with my jaw on the ground for the next 3 days.... I may need surgery after this weekend

BG.... You need to slip back to an advisary role mate.... I get asked to fix cars from time to time and will charge but its only minimal otherwise I advise what can be tried and likewise if I am doing something new I like to ask how to.... To me thats part of owning a classic/older car

Yeah, Teretonga stz is on 19-20 , IIRC. Is always an awesome couple of days for sweet cars in the paddock and on the track. Will most definitely be attending the SFOS from this end of the country.

If anyone going to the CHC and Timaru rounds could photographically document it for me to throw up on RC I would be most appreciative.

what with that whoosh whoosh valve? unfinished project?

I thought it was interesting such an old car with a fart valve attached ;)

BTW in the last race that Anton (Torana XU-1) was in he started in 48th out out of 48 cars and on the first lap overtook 36 cars! and finished 4th in a race that was just 4 laps

Anyway more pics...... In case you never knew thats me in the team shirt of #28 XU-1

skope2010-86.jpg

skope2010-87.jpg

skope2010-39.jpg

skope2010-40.jpg

skope2010-41.jpg

skope2010-42.jpg

skope2010-43.jpg

skope2010-44.jpg

skope2010-45.jpg

skope2010-46.jpg

skope2010-47.jpg

skope2010-48.jpg