fuel's 1982 Mitsubishi Galant GT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Id say it will go super lol at track day, chuck adjusties in for track?? I remember fololowing teh cheese around the track pre suspension was some epic shit, not as epic as tank though. Also good work for working on a non LMVD spec car for a change :D:D

haha yeah lard will be the cheese all over again. but the difference is I'll stop when the dash head is on, maybe go multipoint with aftermarket ecu and bigger churbro way later on after/if cheese is finished.

nah cause I always wanted the GT to be back to turbo again, and putting original engine back into the cheese would be going backwards with the V6 progress really. I think the Eterna is going to be a really long term project now haha. I've been thinking about stripping it down, fix the rust and get it painted while I'm still messing about with the engine/gearbox shit.

nah cause I always wanted the GT to be back to turbo again, and putting original engine back into the cheese would be going backwards with the V6 progress really. I think the Eterna is going to be a really long term project now haha. I've been thinking about stripping it down, fix the rust and get it painted while I'm still messing about with the engine/gearbox sh*t.

No! Doing that will just turn this already difficult and expensive undertaking into an even more difficult and expensive one. Just get the conversion done and enjoy it, while you save $5k to clean up the body. It will not be a difficult excercise to pull the motor, box and running gear out to clean and repaint the body. And doing conversions in a freshly panel and painted shell is always a very bad idea.

well it already is a few year old build anyway, I kind of knew this a while ago which is why I bought the GT. At the very least I'll paint the engine bay when I'm done with all the fab work on the engine and when the engine is out getting built up on the stand, and then paint the rest of the shell later on I guess.

• 4 weeks later...