Anpanman's 1982 Toyota Mark II Grande

Anpanman

Yeah, I quite like it like that - although looking like that, it got pink stickered once and threatened with a pink sticker once (both times when my wife was driving it - I have never been pulled over in it :lol: ) . I also really like the look of 14's on them too hence my conundrum.

15s do look good. Depends on type of use. Daily? 15s. Weekend car? 14s

14s will always look better due to potentiality of lowness. Just hinges on your ability to procure decent tyres.

Yeah I agree... worried about finding tyres for 14s... it should be a weekend car, but you never know. Elite wheels website says they make 13" and 15" steels, so that might rule out the 14" option if I go that way anyway. I could always do cheap elite 15s until something decent comes up in 14"

Bro, stick with two tone, it rules my face.

There are some Sport Max 002, mini light style wheels in 15x8 0 offset that can be brought new:

sportmax1.jpg

Few ppl on here have them and they look tight.

And I can hook you a good price on tyres still from M&T :)

Kane still has/loves your wheels, he got them on a Coupe Cressida 2J project

Yeah they can look real good on some cars, but I agree probably not this one so much, at the moment there are no decent reasonably priced 14s on yahoo really, so I will probably get some custom made 15s until something decent comes up - unless of course something awesome comes through on Yahoo auctions in the next few weeks.

• 2 years later...