Monthly Meat at Ellerslie Burgerfuel, 18th August 7.30pm

UTERUS

If i recall correctly, we can still use the carpark above Wallis Cycles.

Had quite a lovely turnout for the first meat so you cats best be getting your flat caps ready to show off to the masses.

Ellerslie Burgerfuel

Carpark

Drive up hurst st next to burgerfuel and up the ramp to the carpark on the left.

So yea,

Tuesday 18th August

Yeah yeah yeah just what i wanted, now just have to find a brake flare tool that works ( one i buy on sat was of very poor quality ) then i can drive my datsun, but if that fails to happen theres a liteace that says " I may have been built in the '90s but ive got pushrods niggs"

SIMON

would you have any use for my patented "A1 turbo's bell housing make socket fit on head of bolt now" tool?

i can bring it in all its complexity if you can use it, but i guess you've already got yours bolted up?

anywho, let me know and ill bring it along.

also, when putting oil in your gearbox, just pour it down the gear stick hole, simple.

and to all people who have Rover V8's bring my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all.

no no.

thats no problem, just pour oil all over the ground until the ensuing flood level rises enough to go in the bung hole. win.

would probably be quicker if you did it with the car in a hollow of some sort, could cost allot in oil and time otherwise, like if you tried it on the top of mount eden, you could be there for some time.

so, to recap, remote shifter = no problem to pour the oil down the shifter hole. gear box will eventually have correct level of oil in it, or too much. whatever.

sheepers.